the magic key 魔力音符
listen up! 聽啊!
to my days change my ways 我的道路隨著歲月變更
this sudden end to my days 而美好日子一去不可複返
makes me wish i'd changed my ways 這讓我寧願改變我的人生道路
spent more time with the posse 在人群中停留更長的時間
one-t, nine-t, bull-t, me
from up here, life seems so small 從這裏來看,生活看起來是這麼狹小
what's the meaning of it all? 這一切一切的意義是什麼?
miss the way it used to be 失去了以往的方向
one-t, nine-t, bull-t, me
where in the world could i be? 我在這個世界的位置究竟是什麼?
homies looking so cool, cool, i'm cool-t! 家看起來是那麼的冰冷,冰冷,我感到一陣寒意。
tuxedos made of snow 白雪做的晚禮服
is there something i should know? 有什麼我是可以知道的?
mom and pop and little bro 媽媽,流行樂曲和谷地
dead and gone so long ago 都離我去了那麼久
could this be paradise at last? 難道這就是最後的天堂嗎?
the first test i've ever passed 我曾經通過的第一個測試
music's the odyssey 《奧德賽》的樂曲
it's here for you, for me 在這裏為你,為我而奏
just listen find the magic key 只需要凝聽找出其中的魔力音符
music's the odyssey 《奧德賽》的樂曲
it's here for you, for me 在這裏為你,為我而奏
just listen let your life be free 傾聽然後放飛你的生命
blissful days, what you gonna do? 極樂的日子,去了哪里?
still i miss my old t-crew 我仍舊懷念昔日的人群
can't afterlive without'em (我)往後的日子不能沒了他們
i just wish they only knew! 我只希望他們能夠知道!
may they have lived without a home 可能他們的生活可以沒有家
but my homies love me kept me warm 但是我的家愛我並給予了我溫暖
taught me to forget 'bout the game 讓我忘記了這個世界的規則
money, hatred, hunger, pain 金錢,憎恨,饑餓,苦痛
this sudden end to my days 那些斷絕我美好日子(的東西)
makes me wish i'd changed my ways讓我寧願改變我的人生道路
spent more time with the posse 在人群中停留更久
one-t, nine-t, bull-t, me
music's the odyssey 《奧德賽》的樂曲
it's here for you, for me 在這裏為你,為我而奏
just listen find the magic key (yours truly) 只需要凝聽然後找出其中的魔力音符(你的真實的)
music's the odyssey (yeah) 《奧德賽》的樂曲
it's here for you, for me (magic key) 在這裏為你,為我而奏
just listen like your life be free 傾聽就如你的生命般自由奔放
missing you, missing you 思念你,思念你
missing you, magic crew 思念你,有魔力的人群
missing you, missing you 思念你,思念你
missing you, magic crew 思念你,有魔力的人群 |