檔案狀態:    住戶編號:32201
 judy 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
搖滾水精靈 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 盡力就好
 切換閱讀模式 給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 主啊!
作者: judy 日期: 2003.12.12  天氣:  心情:

If you kiss her, you are not a gentleman.
如果你親她,你沒有紳士風度

If you don , you are not a man.
但是如果你不親她,你就不算男人

If you praise her, she thinks you are lying.
如果你讚美她,她會認為你只是在奉承她

If you don , you are good for nothing.
但要是你不讚美她,你就一無是處

If you agree to all her likes, she is abusing.
如果你對她的話完全同意,那她就會跩的像二五八萬

If you don , you are not understanding her.
要是你不同意,那就表示你根本不了解她

If you make romance, you are an experienced man.
如果你把氣氛控制的很浪漫,你就一定是情場老手

If you don , you are half a man.
如果不是,那你根本還不夠成熟

If you visit her too often, she think its boring.
如果你找她太頻繁,她會覺得煩膩

If you don , she accuses you of double crossing.
但是如果你不去找她,她會覺得你在欺騙她的感情

If you are well dressed, she says you are a playboy.
如果你穿的漂亮點,她會覺得你是個花花公子

If you don , you are dull boy.
穿的破爛點,那你又是個笨頭笨腦的白癡

If you are jealous, she says its bad.
如果你吃醋,她會說這樣是不對的

If you don , She thinks you do not love her.
可是如果你完全不吃醋,她又會認為你根本不愛她

If you attempt a romance, she says you do not respect
her.
如果你試圖對她調情,她會認為你不夠尊重她

If you don , she thinks you do not like her.
但要是你一直規規矩矩的。她會又覺得你不夠喜歡她

If you are a minute late, she complains its hard for
her.
如果你遲到一分鐘,她會抱怨等得多累多辛苦

If she is late, she says thats a girls way.
要是她自己遲到了,她又會說女孩遲到是天經地義的

If you visit anorther, she accuses you of being a
heel.
如果你去找你的朋友,她會說你像跟屁蟲

If she is visited by another, Oh, its nature, we are
girls.
如果是她,她會說“喔,這很自然阿,女孩子都是這樣的”

If you kiss her once in a while, she professes you are
cold.
如果你偶而吻她一下,她會說你這人很冷漠

If you kiss her too many, she yells that you are
taking advantage.
如果你吻太多了,她會大叫說你吃她豆腐

If you fail to help her in crossing the street, you
lack ethics.
如果你過馬路時沒照顧她,那你這人不夠體貼

If you do, she thinks its one of the mans tactics.
如果你小心照顧她過馬路,她又會說這是男人的花招

If you stare at the other, she accuses you of
flirting.
你若是凝視某個女人,她會指責你到處對女生調情

If she stared by others, she says that ther are just
admiring.
如果是其他男人鄧著她看,她會說她們祇是欣賞而已

If you talk, she wants you to listen.
如果你跟她說話,她希望你只要聽就好

If you listen, she wants you to talk.
如果你只是傾聽,她又要你跟她說話

Oh! My God! You created those creature call WOMAN.
喔!上天啊!你創造了這些“女人”的生物

So simple, yet so complex.
既簡單又複雜

So weak, yet so powerful.
如此柔弱,卻又如此強悍

So confusing, yet so desirable.
讓人苦惱,又讓人愛憐

Oh! LORD! Tell me what to do. AMEN......
主啊!請告訴我跟怎麼做阿門!
標籤:
瀏覽次數:39    人氣指數:239    累積鼓勵:10
 切換閱讀模式 給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
搖滾水精靈 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 盡力就好
 
給我們一個讚!