檔案狀態:    住戶編號:1952622
 寧靜致遠 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
從容地老去 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 謀事在人,成事在天
 切換閱讀模式 給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 活在當下
作者: 寧靜致遠 日期: 2016.11.19  天氣:  心情:
今天看到這樣一段英文,颇有感觸,轉發出來和大家分享:

A man died...
一個男人死了…

When he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
當他意識到後,他看見了上帝提着手提箱走近他。

Dialog between God and Dead Man:
以下是上帝和已逝男人之間的對話:

God: Alright son, it’s time to go
上帝:好吧 孩子,該走了

Man: So soon? I had a lot of plans...
男人:這麼快?我還有很多計劃呢…

God: I am sorry but, it’s time to go
上帝:抱歉 ! 但是的確該走了

Man: What do you have in that suitcase?
男人:你那個手提箱裏有什麼?

God: Your belongings
上帝:你的所有物

Man: My belongings? You mean my things... Clothes... money...
男人:我的所有物?你是說我的東西…衣服…錢…

God: Those things were never yours, they belong to the Earth
上帝:那些東西從來不是你的,它們屬於地球

Man: Is it my memories?
男人:那是我的記憶?

God: No. They belong to Time
上帝:它們屬於時間

Man: Is it my talent?
男人:那是我的才華?

God: No. They belong to Circumstance
上帝:不。它們屬於事件情境

Man: Is it my friends and family?
男人:是我的朋友和家人?

God: No son. They belong to the Path you travelled
上帝:不,孩子,他們屬於你人生旅途的經路

Man: Is it my wife and children?
男人:是我的妻子和孩子?

God: No. they belong to your Heart
上帝:不,他們屬於你的心

Man: Then it must be my body
男人:那一定是我的身體了

God: No No... It belongs to Dust
上帝:不 不…它屬於塵土

Man: Then surely it must be my Soul!
男人:那肯定是我的靈魂!

God: You are sadly mistaken son. Your Soul belongs to me.
上帝:孩子 你錯了,你的靈魂屬於我

Man with tears in his eyes and full of fear took the suitcase from the God s hand and opened it...
男人眼裏含淚水,满懷恐懼地從上帝手裏拿過箱子,打開了它

EMPTY!!
裡面竟是空的!!

With heartbroken and tears down his cheek he asks God...
他淚流满面心碎地問上帝…

Man: I never owned anything?
男人:我從來不曾擁有任何東西嗎?

God: That’s Right. You never owned anything.
上帝:是的,你從未擁有過任何東西。

Man: Then? What was mine?
男人:那麼,什麼是屬於我的

God: your MOMENTS.
Every moment you lived was yours.
上帝:你的時刻,每一個你活着的時刻都是屬於你的
******

Life is just a Moment.
生命只是一瞬之間。

LIVE IT.
活在當下。

LOVE IT.
愛在當下。

ENJOY IT.
享受當下。
標籤:
瀏覽次數:550    人氣指數:4230    累積鼓勵:184
 切換閱讀模式 給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
從容地老去 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 謀事在人,成事在天
 
給我們一個讚!